· To be a globally recognized chemical engineering program coupled with excellence in education, training, research, and consultancy in Chemical Engineering and to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society.
· To provide students with updated knowledge in science and technology, to become competent and practicing chemical engineers without compromising professional ethics and moral values.
· To undertake research of a caliber that is internationally recognized.
· To undertake collaborative projects which provide opportunities for long-term interaction with academia, industry and other research organizations.
· To develop infrastructure that promotes creativity and entrepreneurial culture.
· To foster ethical leadership and activities that supports the administration, advancements, governance, and regulation of chemical engineering education and the engineering profession.